Monday, December 12, 2005

Damaging Damascus?

Syria has claimed that the blast show an intention to damage the reputation of Damascus, and to direct accusations at Syria.

Yes. Maybe. Right now I don't care. Right now, I don't want it to damage Lebanon. Fuck "reputation".

I just got off the phone with my family in Lebanon. This is what my mother has said.

I am so upset. What is this? No one can say anything? I don't believe that this has happened. Bas we can't just go down to the streets everytime. We can't just pretend that walking around and shouting slogans is going to help. What kind of government is this? Either they know who did it, and then they should punish them. Or they don't know, and they should find out who it is. Look at Jordan. They figured it out in three days. What are we, sheep? They are killing us one by one. What do they want? He was on the list, and he just got back from Paris, and took a different route every day. They knew everything. Did you hear about the fortune-teller Hayek? A few days ago, he said that between the 10th and 12th of December, Beirut will bleed.

It is bleeding.
We are bleeding.
Lebanon is bleeding.

1 Comments:

  • Your Mom's right.

    The top security/intelligence guys need to go, for this horror AND previous ones.

    By Blogger JoseyWales, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home