Saturday, October 22, 2005

Today

has been a great day. Just thought I'd share that with y'all.

Now - back to Mehlis: Kais has a good roundup of what has happened with the ISF so far.

And just something that I have to get off my chest - with every passing day, naharnet becomes less and less reliable. Their tactics are just too obvious - such as the linked case, where they have the title "Syria and its Lebanon 5th Column Mount Anti-Mehlis Counter-Offensive", along with a picture of Nasrallah, although at the end of the article, they say that Hezbollah hasn't reacted ... regardless of your attitude (or mine for that matter) towards HA, some things should at least be made more subtle, no?

Besides that little quirk of mine, here is an interview with Hariri on CNN.

Yalla ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 Comments:

  • Naharnet is one of the most biased Lebanese news outlet.
    They are sensationnalist, unprofessional and outright dishonest from time to time.
    The editor of Naharnet is a young Lebanese-American LF fanatic who was appointed by Gebran Tueni. He is terribly sleazy, sectarian and does not hesitate to manipulate readers into buying his propaganda.
    He is a bit like Tony Badran, the Geagea afficionado from Across the Bay.
    To complain about Naharnet, you can send a message to Ghassan Tueni at ghs@annahar.com.lb
    It is useless writing to Gebran as he is also sectarian and sleazy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

  • I'm a Geagea afficionado now! hehehe. Well that about completes the list! I've now been called "Aounist," "Phalangist," "Geagea afficionado," "neocon" (and the variety of that "Lebanese neocon"), "Likudnik," "fascist," "right-wing," and several others that I can't even care to remember. But better than that, by comparing me to the Naharnet guy, you've also managed to color me "sleazy, sectarian, and does not hesitate to manipulate readers."

    Wow... who knew!? It's always funny to hear these things from people that don't even know who I am, or the first thing about me and what I think! But a word of advice. You should keep up with all the labels that have been thrown at me, so that you don't sound silly. If people have already labeled me an "Aounist," then "Geagea afficionado" may not quite fit! You know... you should make sure you pick these things up! hehehe... tsk tsk tsk.

    But whatever turns you on...

    By Blogger Master Blaster, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home